Winter Survival Kit Tea Selection
- Unit Price
Winter is coming! But fear not with the following little helpers. A selection of ten loose leaf teas perfect for the winter months. A mix of cozy winter warmers like Vanilla Cinnabun and Pumpkin Whoopie with herbal helpers like Belly Blue and Spiced Tulsi.
Blends Include: Pear Cinnabun, Cranberry Apple, Spiced Tulsi, Pumpkin Whoopie, Ruby Amaretto, Black Forest, Vanilla Cinnabun, Cinnapple Green, Belly Blue, Sweet Ginger
Add a ball infuser or brew filter tea bags for that super easy brew! Biodegradable and compostable the easy brew filters keep the tea in the bag and the water in the cup making the perfect mess free brew.
Each sachet contains enough for two cups of tea, brewing instructions can be found on the front of sachets.
- Pear Cinnabun | rooibos, cinnamon, apple & pear pieces, lily flower & safflower petals, blackberry leaves, natural flavours
- Cranberry Apple | hibiscus petals, apple, rosehip, elderberry & cranberry pieces, natural flavours
- Spiced Tulsi | ginger, tulsi, cinnamon, anise, orange & apple pieces, star anise, pink peppercorns, safflower petals, natural flavours
- Pumpkin Whoopie | black tea, apple, orange, rosehip, pumpkin, hibiscus, calendula & sunflower petals, cinnamon, natural flavours
- Ruby Amaretto | rooibos, cornflower, calendula & safflower petals, natural flavours
- Black Forest | black tea, pomegranate, cherry stems, moringa, cocoa beans, cranberry, cornflower & safflower petals, natural flavours
- Vanilla Cinnabun | black tea, cinnamon, calendula & sunflower petals, natural flavours
- Cinnapple Green | green tea, apple pieces, cinnamon, rose & safflower petals & natural flavours
- Belly Blue | anise, licorice, fennel, currant, rosehip, butterfly blue pea flower, hibiscus, star anise, nettle, jasmine, natural flavours
- Sweet Ginger | rooibos, ginger, blackberry leaves, calendula petals, natural flavours
- 10 X 4g Loose Leaf Sachets
- All sachets individually labelled. Some blends contain caffeine.
Advent Calendar Shipping Dates:
Tea advents start shipping from September 15th. Pre-orders will be sent an email once your order is shipped.
Hot Chocolate advents start shipping from September 25th. Pre-orders will be sent an email once your order is shipped.
Coffee advents start shipping from October 18th. Pre-orders will be sent an email once your order is shipped.
We do not send part shipments, all products are shipped together as soon as all products are available. If you need something quickly please drop us a message and we will see what we can do to help. email@example.com
UK | Free standard delivery over £35! View cut off times here.
US | Shipping from $5! Rates calculated at checkout.
Europe | Shipping from €4.95! Duty & Rates calculated at checkout.
Canada | Shipping from $12! Rates calculated at checkout.
Australia | Shipping from $10! Rates calculated at checkout.
Find all our delivery options here
Planning on sending this stright to a lucky somone? Follow the instructions below to leave a gift note:
1. Click on 'My Cart'
2. Click 'Order Special Instructions'
3. Enter your gift note!
Gift orders do not contain any invoices or pricing.
For any special requests drop us a message firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not perfect. But are making steps to be closer to where we want to be!
Our coffee, tea and hot chocolate advent calendars are made from responsibly sourced FSC approved board. The advent calendar outer is biodegradable and recyclable. This environmentally friendly approach extends across our entire range. We pack our boxes with Ecoflow packing peanuts made from natural, nontoxic sources, such as wheat and corn starch. They dissolve in water and can be thrown into compost piles after a single use! We also use biodegradable Air Pillows.
Our pouches are made from plastic and are fully recyclable. Find out more about our environmental efforts and our One Tree Planted scheme here.