Cafetière / French Press
1. Boil the kettle and pour the coffee into the french press
2. Let the water cool down for a minute, then pour the water onto the coffee grounds
3. Leave to stand for 3-4 minutes
4. Use a spoon to stir the crust at the top of the french press
5. Leave the coffee for one more minute to allow the fine particles to sink to the bottom
6. Gradually push the plunger down
7. Pour and Enjoy!
This is what works for us, of course brewing is subjective and you can make your coffee however you like!