My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. Boil the water and place the filter paper inside the dripper
2. Rinse the filter paper briefly with hot water and make sure to empty the water.
3. Add the coffee
4. Pour over the boiled water in a circular motion, just enough to cover the grounds.
5. Leave to ‘Bloom’ for around 30 seconds
6. Slowly pour the rest of the water over the coffee until there is around 2-3cm of water above the grounds.
7. Give the coffee a little swirl and let it drip until the coffee grinds look dry.
Lift off the coffee and paper, pour and enjoy!
This is what works for us, of course brewing is subjective and you can make your coffee however you like!